Mike Sport’s preventive actions towards COVID – 19.
Mike Sport is one of the first companies in Lebanon to spread awareness among all its employees, in order to provide and maintain safe environment during Covid-19.
The global spread of Covid-19, had both direct & indirect impacts on the whole population.
Here are some of the ways Mike Sport is supporting customers, communities, and employees during this difficult period.
Serving our customers
We believe our role serving customers and the community during this time is a critical one, therefore, our main target was to respond to all customers’ inquiries and to make sure people can get the items they need, at their convenient.
During the lockdown, we’ve noticed a remarkable increase in Online Shopping orders. In the short term, it is having direct impact on several areas such as the stock level for some of our popular brands and items. Adding that due to the orders increase, in few cases, we were not able to deliver the orders on time. However, in order to maintain the high standards of customer service and fast delivery, we set several action plans internally that helped us to manage the whole situation and to be able to receive new orders and process them with no delay.
We also care about our clients’ safety, for this reason all our orders processing cycles were treated with utmost security measures; all items were well sanitized from the picking until the delivering phase, adding that our delivery team members were visiting customers taking into consideration full precaution measures; uniform, gloves, masks, glasses etc…
We care for our Employees
We shared prevention tips & steps with our employees aiming to reduce any risk and therefore decreasing possibility of catching the virus.
Further safety measures were gradually taken, such as:
- Cancelling all Business Trips.
- Discouraging employees to travel during this period.
- Housekeeping services were taken into consideration as well; Sanitizers, Gloves, Facial Masks were distributed.
- Events & Gatherings that were supposed to be planned during this period were cancelled, such as Mother’s day, Easter Activity, Labor Day Event etc… Instead we sent mails to cherish the occasions together.
- HR team made sure to boost employees Mental Health during quarantine, by sending weekly recipes.